is the most popular word game ever published. You score points in Scrabble by creating words with letter tiles on a game board. Each tile is assigned a numerical value, and as each new word is formed or each previously played word is modified, a score is recorded. At the end of the game, when all the tiles have been drawn and one player uses all his tiles, the game ends. Whoever has the highest number of points wins the game.SCRABBLE TILES Numerical Values
The total point value of all 100 tiles is 187.
Although all tiles have a value, some are worth much more than others. In Scrabble, you want to form as many high-scoring words as you can. Don't end up playing low-scoring words when other possibilities exist. "Ark" is worth 7 points, whereas "Are" is worth only 3. The numerical values of the tiles are distributed as follows:
PLASTIC LETTERS SCRABBLE TILES
- A, E, I, O, U, L, N, S, T and R are worth 1 point each.
- D and G have a value of 2 points.
- B, C, M and P are worth 3 points each.
- F, H, V, W and Y are assigned values of 4 points each.
- K is the only tile with a value of 5 points.
- J and X both have a value of 8 points.
- Q and Z are worth 10 points each.
complete set 100 tiles/Set,
Each set constrain : A-9, B-2, C-2, D-4, E-12, F-2, G-3, H-2, I-9, J-1, K-1 L-4, M-2, N-6, O-8, P-2, Q-1, R-6, S-4, T-6, U-4, V-2, W-2, X-1, Y-2, Z-1, Blank-2PLASTIC LETTERS
size : 18x18x5 mm