Kids MandiÂ Wordplay Board Game | Creative Word Making Educational Crossword Board Game, Searching Words, Improve Spelling, Vocabulary for Kids
THE START : All the letter coins are placed randomly on the circles with their face up. The 4 (four) circles in the middle of the playing board remains vacant. A player is selected turn wise to maintain the score on the score-book.
HOW TO PLAY :
A toss is made by the player who maintains the score book to decide who will play first.
- The play moves in the left direction.
- Each letter coin moves in a straight line - horizontally, vertically or diagonally - on one or more spaces. A later coin cannot jump over another letter coin or change the direction.
- No letter can be moved out of way to allow another letter through. All letters must form part of the word being made.
- It is not essential that a word formed should include the letters which has not been moved.
- The words formed may be read forward, backward, horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
- Only one word is permitted in a turn.
- Once a word is made the player removes the letter coins involved in the word from the Board. The play continues in Clockwise direction.
THE SCORE : Once a word is formed, the value of letters mentioned on the letter coin is added up and such value is multiplied by the numbers of letters in the word. The sum total is the score in a particular turn.
THE END: When it becomes difficult to form a word the game ends.
THE WINNER: The player with the highest score is the winner.
PACKAGE CONTENTS :-
1 WORD PLAY PVC Game Board
96 Letter Coins
A Score Book
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout